Homeowner's Insurance Agent Office Everett, WA

Homeowner’s Insurance

Your home is likely to be your most valuable asset and should be protected better. When your home is damaged or destroyed, you need your claim settled by a local insurance agent that is looking out for you, not the needs of the insurance company.

It’s important to understand that no two homeowners insurance policies are created equal. Different insurance companies offer different levels of coverage, different endorsements, and riders, and have different conditions and limitations.

Calrose Insurance can help you find the homeowners insurance that will best meet your specific needs, providing the most valuable combination of tailored coverage, quality service and competitive pricing.

Common Homeowners Insurance Coverages

These are some common coverages you typically see on a policy:

Dwelling: This is the portion of your policy that covers the actual structure (main house). The cost to replace your home can fluctuate from time to time based on the cost of raw material and labor, and of course, supply and demand.

We’ll run a replacement cost analysis on your home to see how much it would actually cost if the worst happened and you had to rebuild.

Other Structures: This covers any structure on your property that is not permanently attached to your house, like fencing, driveways, sidewalks, and detached buildings like sheds and garages. Usually this coverage is 10% of whatever your Dwelling limit is, but can be increased if you need more coverage.

Personal Property: This covers all of your personal belongings like clothing, furniture, electronics, and appliances. Basically anything that would fall out of your house if you turned it upside down and shook out the contents.

Loss of Use: This covers your living expenses if you need to live somewhere else temporarily because your primary home is uninhabitable due to a loss.

Medical Expense: This covers medical expenses for guests if they are injured on your property, and in certain cases covers people who are injured off of your property. It does not cover health care costs for you or other members of your household.

Family/Personal Liability: Personal Liability Coverage applies if someone is injured or their property is damaged and you are to blame. The coverage generally applies anywhere in the world. When choosing your liability coverage limits, consider things like how much money you make and the assets you own. Your personal liability coverage should be high enough to defend your assets if you are sued. In some situations, an Umbrella policy may be necessary to provide extra coverage.

Scheduled Personal Property: There are some situations where you might want special coverage for valuables, or collectibles like jewelry, guns, collectibles, rugs, etc

Flood Insurance:  To be clear, “flood” is not water damage, even though it looks the same. Flood is when water comes up from the ground or a body of water. A good example would be a tsunami, tidal wave, or rivers that overflow their banks. After one of those things happen and you want your home fixed, get a flood policy.

Get Your Homeowner's Insurance Quote Today!

Every home is unique, and therefore requires a carefully crafted policy. If you’d like us to review your current policy and provide you with no-obligation quotes, call or fill out the form on the website. Either way, we make the process super simple!

These are general explanations but every policy is different, so always refer to your own insurance policy to verify the details of your coverage.

Home Insurance Agent Everett, WA

Homeowner's  Insurance Agent Everett, WA

Homeowner's  Insurance Agent Office Everett, WA

Free Everett, WA Homeowner's Insurance Assessment

Have a conversation with one of our agents for a no-obligation assessment of your homeowner's insurance needs for your Everett, WA home. We will demonstrate the CalRose Insurance difference.

CalRose Insurance Agency

Everett, WA