Car, Auto and Truck Insurance Agency Everett, WA

Auto & Car Insurance Everett, WA

Given the sheer number of cars and autos on the road and the distractions drivers deal with every day, the chances of being involved in a car accident have never been greater. It’s important to understand what car and auto insurance options you have to protect yourself.

An Independent Auto or Car Insurance Agent is Your Best Option

What a lot of people don’t realize is, having great coverage doesn’t necessarily mean having higher insurance premiums. Because Calrose Insurance is an independent agency, we can take your current coverages and compare them with a wide range of insurance providers, finding you great combinations of cost and coverage across the industry.

No two car or auto insurance contracts are the same. Even two policies with the same amounts of coverage might look the same, the fine print behind them can vary drastically. If you were to read the many many pages of a policy to see the differences for yourself, you’d probably end up with more questions than you started with. That’s why we are here.

Important Auto and Car Insurance Coverage

These are the components of a policy we consider when assembling your personal auto or car insurance. One policy clearly doesn't fit all.

Bodily Injury: This provides insurance coverage to take care of someone else’s medical bills.

Property Damage: Suppose you damage someone’s car in an accident, or a guardrail, house, or some other property that belongs to someone else. This is the part of your auto or car insurance policy that compensates the other person for that damage.

Personal Injury Protection (PIP): Without anyone being named at fault, this insurance coverage pays for medical expenses, loss of use, and, if necessary, funeral expenses.

Unidentified or Underinsured or Uninsured Bodily Injury Liability: This provides coverage to take care of your medical bills when the driver who hits you doesn’t have insurance, doesn’t have enough insurance to take care of you, or is unidentified.

Unidentified or Underinsured or Uninsured Property Damage: This provides coverage to repair or replace your car or auto when the person who hits you doesn’t have insurance, doesn’t have enough insurance to take care of you, or hit and runs.

Comprehensive Insurance Coverage: This covers damage to your car when there’s theft, vandalism, or when other things hit it.

Collision Insurance Coverage: This insurance covers damage to your car when it hits any other object or rolls over.

Roadside Assistance: Pays for towing, having someone come and recharge a dead battery, or bringing gas when you’re out.

Medical Payments (Med Pay): Without anyone being named at fault, it pays for medical expenses.

Original Manufacturers' Car and Auto Parts: These days there are plenty of cheap knock-off car parts available. This insurance coverage ensures you only get the original manufactured parts when your car is damaged.

Gap Insurance Coverage: Pays for the difference between what you owe on your car loan and the value of your car at the time of the accident. This is generally inexpensive coverage that could save you thousands.

These are general explanations but every car and auto insurance policy is different, so always refer to your own insurance policy to verify the details of your coverage.

Car, Truck, Auto Insurance Agents and Office in Everett, WA

CalRose Insurance in Everett, WA is here to help in any way we can.

Boat and auto Insurance Agents and Office in Everett, WA

Free Auto, Car, Truck & Vehicle Insurance Assessment

Have a conversation with one of our agents for a no-obligation assessment of your auto, car, truck & vehicle insurance needs for your Everett, WA business. We will demonstrate the CalRose Insurance difference.

CalRose Insurance Agency

Everett, WA